New Jersey Children’s Sahavas – 10th October 2015
This post has been read 244 times!
Beloved Meher Baba Children’s Sahavas
A day of fun for children and those young at heart… with a spiritual theme!
Saturday, October 10th 2015
RSVP: Sept 26th 2015:
skalav1 *at* gmail *dot* com,
tel: 614 370 3626
Arts and Crafts, Music, Games, Dances, Videos, Baba Circle/Story time with our Guest Speaker, are just the beginning. Let your creativity and that of your child run wild while you connect with the Beloved!
Where: 12 Faulkner Drive, Ledgewood NJ 07852
Time: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm. The day will be divided into Session 1, Lunch, Session 2, Presentation and Wrap up
Age Group: Children ages 3 – 12
Volunteers requested: Older siblings (teenagers)/young adults/ parents are encouraged to Volunteer. Volunteers are encouraged to participate in the activities and let their creativity run wild.
Suggested Donation per family: $25
What to bring with you: Creativity, Enthusiasm, Your instruments for music time, Stories to share and a favorite dish/desert you would like to share for lunch!
To bring awareness of Serving others in our children, we are conducting a donation drive. We encourage each attendee to donate an item such as a toy, to help those less fortunate than ourselves.
Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Please provide the following information:
- Names and ages of the children attending the Sahavas & contact information of the parents or guardians
- Whether the parent(s) of children wish to stay with them throughout the Sahavas, if not drop off and pick up times.
- Names and ages of Volunteers
- Dish you will be bringing for lunch, NOTE: Please let us know if your children have any food allergies.
- Please let us know if you are interested in hosting guests from out of town.
- There is a Quality Inn 1.4 miles from the event at 1691 U.S. 46, Ledgewood, NJ (973) 347-5100. If 15 or more families are interested, we can get a group discount for those interested in staying there. Please let us know if you are interested and provide us with the number of nights you are planning to stay.